- Fixed time fields, when value is not required.
- Dropped support for python 2.6
- Added support for python 3.6
- Added nullable param for fields.
- Improved model representation.
- Fixed DateTimefield error when value is None.
- Fixed comparing models without required values.
- Allow to compare models based on their type and fields (rather than their reference).
- Fixed generated schema.
- Improved JSON serialization.
- Fixed memory leak.
- Added support for Python 2.6, 3.2 and 3.5.
- Added lazy loading of types.
- Added schema generation for circular models.
- Improved readability of validation error.
- Fixed structure generation for list field.
- Fixed schema generation for primitives.
- Fields now are descriptors.
- Empty required fields are still validated only during explicite validations.
Backward compatibility breaks¶
- Renamed _types to types in fields.
- Renamed _items_types to items_types in ListField.
- Removed data transformers.
- Renamed module error to errors.
- Removed explicit validation - validation occurs at assign time.
- Renamed get_value_replacement to get_default_value.
- Renamed modules utils to utilities.
- Allowed validators to modify generated schema.
- Added validator for maximum value.
- Added utilities to convert regular expressions between Python and ECMA formats.
- Added validator for regex.
- Added validator for minimum value.
- By default “validators” property of field is an empty list.
- Fixed generation of schema for BoolField.
- Added new fields (BoolField, TimeField, DateField and DateTimeField).
- ListField is always not required.
- Schema can be now generated from class itself (not from an instance).
- Fixed values population, when value is not dictionary.
- Added custom validators.
- Added tool for schema comparison.
- Added possibility to populate already initialized data to EmbeddedField.
- Added compare_schemas utility.
- Added docs.
- Added json schema generation.
- Added tests for PEP8 and complexity.
- Moved to Python 3.4.
- Added PEP257 compatibility.
- Added help text to fields.
- Added data transformers.
- List field now supports simple types.
- Fixed compatibility with Python 3.
- Fixed str and repr methods.
- Added deep data initialization.
- Added populate method.
- First stable release on PyPI.
- First release on PyPI.